Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 1, 2015

· More 1940s and 50s Vintage Patterns! ·


I recently replenished my stock of vintage patterns for sale, and let me tell you, there are lots of gems!!  Before I put them in my Etsy shop, I'm offering them for on my facebook page at slightly lower prices than they'll be listed on Etsy.

So, if you're interested, take a look!  They're going up in my shop next Friday (Aug 7th) so act fast! :-)


I have quite a few larger patterns- some going up to 44" bust!  There are 3 different albums of patterns on facebook, so make sure you see each one.


There are even a few maternity patterns as well!

Oh, and have you noticed my cute little buttons over on the side there for my different social media sites??  I will admit that a major factor in finally getting instagram this month was getting to use their cute little icon. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh these patterns look so delightful Lily! If only I had a slightly bigger pocketbook than I currently do... I just spent a little too much on fabric for autumn/winter dresses though... :D

    Blessings,

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2013 Mode de Lis . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com